Free Printable: Tandem Bike Valentines Day Card

I just realized it's been a while since I shared a free printable card! I've been crushing on tandem bikes lately, and here's a card I made you can download and print to give to your special someone this Valentines Day. 

Download the printable and print it onto any letter-sized cardstock. My go-to color is kraft brown cardstock, but this looks great on white too - specially if you do some watercolor edges. Now I'm not great with watercolor prints, but I think this turned out juuuust right. 

I absolutely love the saying on this card - it's precisely how I feel these days. If you don't know, my hubby and I had a long distance relationship prior to getting married, and now that we're together, everything seems to be so much better.

It's a pretty simple design - but hey, sometimes being simple is better, right? Hope you like this print, and if you do - don't hesitate to let me know in the comments! I'd love to hear from you guys. Have fun making your card!

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE

2 comments

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog! You have some great ideas on here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you love it! :)

      Delete

Back to Top