DIY: Ornate Faux Leather Earrings using the Silhouette Curio

I've been waiting so long to try out the new Deep Cut Blade from Silhouette. I love cutting leather on my Silhouette Portrait but unfortunately, some just don't cut all the way through even with triple or quadruple passes. With the Silhouette Deep Cut Blade, some of my materials cut nicely - it just takes a bit of practice to get the right settings! Read on to see how I made the leather earrings, download the template and for some tips I have discovered when cutting faux leather and leather pieces on the Silhouette Curio. 






Click on any of the photos above or the link below to read the full tutorial and tips!


3 comments

  1. They are so great! Love them. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I am glad you love them :)

      Delete
  2. Can the deep cut blade be used in the portrait??

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top