Free Printable Wood Slice Hello Tags

I realized I haven't shared a free printable here on my blog in a long time so here's one for you guys! Some wood slice printable hello tags that you can use to adorn your gifts, scrapbook pages and whatnot. 

wood slice hello tags

free printable hello tags

They measure 2.5" round and come 9  to a page - so print as many as you want, just remember it's for personal use only. :) Cut them out with scissors or trace them with your Silhouette Cameo - that's what I did. It's much easier :)

I love how rustic these are and how fitting they would be to pair with my kraft-wrapped gifts - or even plain colored ones! I just love wood slices and this one takes the fuss out of having real wood slices to letter and makes it more convenient - doesn't it?

hello there tags rustic

 How do you package your gifts? Download the free printable below and don't forget to leave a comment or follow me on social media! Happy printing, friends! 

DOWNLOAD HERE:


No comments

Back to Top