DIY Pineapple Drink Straws with Free Template

Craft these fun pineapple drink straws to add some fun to your next party - or your next margarita drink! Who else is obsessing over the pineapple trend? I mean, they're just everywhere. I love them, truly, specially the gold ones. So I wanted to create some fun pineapple drink straws to use and man did these turn out so cute. 

pineapple drink straw diy free printable



Supplies:
cut your pineapple elements free cut file

Use your Silhouette Cameo or other die-cutter to cut the pineapple elements. I used some fun gold glitter foil paper that I picked up at the dollar store for the criss-crosses, however you can also use gold foil vinyl to make it much easier to stick down.

attach pineapple together

Use normal glue with a precision-tip applicator (this is the bottle I use) to adhere your green top and gold pattern - on top of the pineapple base. I swear, this thing makes it so much easier to adhere tiny pieces of cardstock!

attach pineapple onto the straw

Use your hot glue gun to attach the pineapple onto paper straws and you're done.

pineapple drink straws final

It's that easy! Make a bunch in less than an hour and you'll have some fun, summer-themed straws perfect for your next party. 

fun pineapple drink straws DIY


Are you obsessed with the pineapple trend too, or are you over them? Let me know in the comments - and as always, have fun crafting friends!

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE:


No comments

Back to Top