Bootiful Day Free Halloween Cut File

Create your own cute Halloween mug with this free AND punny Bootiful Day cut file!

bootiful day cut file free

Love puns and Halloween? I do - so much! That's why I'm sharing this fun and free cut file so you can create your own Bootiful Day mug.

I found this cute mug at the thrift store and I wanted to vinyl it and make it season-appropriate. I used my Apple Ipad Pro and Apple Pencil and cut my vinyl with my Silhouette Cameo.

free cut file halloween

Download this free cut file and decorate not only a mug, but you can use it for a shirt or a sign as well! Please note this free cut file is for personal use only. 

What do you love about Halloween?

DOWNLOAD THIS HERE:



4 comments

  1. Now that is an awesome thrift store find. I love your lettering so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexis! :) I'm a fan of yours more! :D

      Delete

Back to Top