Christmas Truck Sign at Crafts Unleashed

Learn how to make this fun Christmas Truck sign with the easy tutorial I shared over at Crafts Unleashed. 

Who else decorates for Christmas late? I usually start early (with the tree, as early as my husband will let me) but I put off most of other decorations until after the 1st of December, mainly because I'm indecisive about a lot of things. A few weeks ago though I shared this easy Christmas Truck sign over at Crafts Unleashed - along with a free template file for you guys to download so you can make your own. 

christmas sign truck at crafts unleashed
diy christmas truck sign


Learn how I created it and how you don't need an electronic die-cutting machine for this project by clicking any of the photos above or the link below. Are you still in the decorating mode or are you already resting from all the decorating?




No comments

Back to Top